Friday 17 May 2013

I have a bad camera...i'm trying to focus the linkage of my shifter mechanism of my Daewoo Racer


 Suffered from a bad shifting problem, especially during reverse gear, kumakalas.  Also the 5th gear seems to be not engaging..and many other shifting problems.  I'm planning to hire my mechanic again for a transmission job..I'm expecting that this will hurt my pocket.  Finally, unexpectedly, while I arrange some electrical wires..I've noticed the loose nut just under the solenoid stater and under that small ball joint..I fixed this loose nut.  #14 of my socket wrench for the nut and a #12 open wrench to counter. Now all of the shifting problems are fixed.  End result, I saved money plus another lesson learned.  If ever I feel this shifting problem again, I'll check this nut first.















No comments:

Post a Comment